FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long has your firm been handling motor vehicle accident cases? Since 1974, Attorney Falvello has been handling personal injury litigation claims. Most of these were for vehicle accidents.
- How many accident cases has Attorney Falvello handled during his career? Thousands. During more than 32 years in practice, there have been anywhere from 75-100 open accident claims in our office each year.
- How many of your accident cases are successful? Over 98% have resulted in successful outcomes for our clients.
- What sets you apart from other lawyers who claim to be personal injury lawyers? Knowledge and experience. These key factors enable us to provide the resources needed for the best outcome. This includes financial resources and access to scientific, medical and other experts necessary to prove the claim.
- What other issues might we get involved in as part of your case? Sometimes we can help if your medical coverage or insurance provider tries to limit care or dispute the cause of injury. Our goal is to get the maximum benefits allowed by the policies.
- Is it more common for these cases to go to trial or get settled? That really depends on the case and who and how many are at fault. Arbitration and mediation are typically more common these days due to litigation’s high cost and extended time frame.
- How long does an accident injury case typically take from start to finish? On average 12-18 months in most local and Federal courts. Much longer in Luzerne and Lackawanna counties.
- Do you have any referrals that I can contact? Yes we provide referrals on request (and with client approval).
If there's a question we haven't answered or you would like to discuss your case in a free consultation, please contact The Falvello Law Firm.
(570) 788-4191 | 1-800-724-5700 | email@example.com
314 Main St.
Conyngham, PA 18219
TOLL FREE 800.724.5700
|Home||About Us||Personal Injury||Resources||Videos||Contact Us||Site Map|
|The personal injury and estate attorneys at Falvello Law proudly represent clients all over Northeastern PA including Carbon, Columbia, Lackawanna, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Montour, Pike, Schuylkill and Susquehanna counties. We welcome all clients and visitors to browse our web site for informational purposes only. Nothing on this site should be construed as formal legal advice, nor does the acknowledgement of this information constitute a client/attorney relationship. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.|