Conrad A. Falvello, Esquire
> Legal Resume
Personal Injury Lawyer and Firm Principal, Conrad A. Falvello went to Hazleton High School and is proud to be a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania. Involved in competitive sports from High School, to college and beyond, he maintains the competitive edge in the Practice of Law since 1974. As principal of Falvello Law, he is particularly conscious of providing his clients with big city experience in a personal, professional and confidential atmosphere. The results obtained by the firm are what he is most proud of, be it against a drunk driver, reckless driver, careless medical provider or insurance company, detailed preparation and focus have led to successful outcomes for clients.
Professionally, he obtained a Juris Doctor Degree from the Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University in 1974 and has served on its Board of Counselors since 2005, endowing a student benefit scholarship and naming privileges to the schools renovation project. He has lectured numerous times on the Law of Personal Injury Claims as part of the Pennsylvania State-Certified Continuing Legal Education Program. He has been selected by parties or been appointed by the Courts to serve as Arbitrator or Special Trial Master presiding over and deciding numerous personal injury claims over the years.
- North American Brain Injury Society (NABIS)
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association (NSCIA)
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association - Middle District of PA Federal Courts
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Luzerne County Bar Association
- Board of Counselors for the Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law
- Board Member for the Committee for Justice for All
- Penn State/Dickinson Law School Board of Counselors
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Alexis Falvello, of Counsel
A full time prosecutor and MVP College Basketball Player Alexis Falvello is the fourth generation Falvello family member to graduate from the Penn State Dickinson School of Law.
Shortly after joining the firm, Alexis became a full time prosecutor with the Luzerne County District Attorney’s Office prosecuting and winning many cases over the years, seeking and obtaining justice for the people of Luzerne County who have been the innocent victims of crime. In January of 2012 Alexis was promoted to First Deputy Assistant District Attorney and now brings this productive background to the cases she counsels at our firm.
- Member of Federal Bar Association - Middle District of PA Federal Courts
- Member of Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member of Luzerne County Bar Association
- Board Member of Conyngham Valley Civic Organization
(570) 788-4191 | 1-800-724-5700 | firstname.lastname@example.org
314 Main St.
Conyngham, PA 18219
TOLL FREE 800.724.5700
|Home||About Us||Personal Injury||Resources||Videos||Contact Us||Site Map|
|The personal injury and estate attorneys at Falvello Law proudly represent clients all over Northeastern PA including Carbon, Columbia, Lackawanna, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Montour, Pike, Schuylkill and Susquehanna counties. We welcome all clients and visitors to browse our web site for informational purposes only. Nothing on this site should be construed as formal legal advice, nor does the acknowledgement of this information constitute a client/attorney relationship. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.|