Find out more about:
For Research & Recovery:
* Source: The University of Alabama National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Center - March 2002
SPINE & NECK INJURIES:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long have we been handling spine and neck injury cases? Almost 40 years, since 1974.
- How many spine and neck injury cases have we completed? Approaching 1,000.
- Do we handle all spine and neck injury cases or just the most traumatic? We handle all types of neck and spinal injury cases, from bulged disks to paralysis and other spine trauma.
- How many/percent have we won or settled? 97% and even higher in the last few years.
- What other issues might we get involved in as part of our case? Sometimes we can help if your medical coverage or insurance provider tries to limit care or dispute the cause of injury. Our goal is to get the maximum benefits allowed by the policies.
- What free advice can we offer?
- Keep a treatment log including location, facility, doctor and treatment details for each visit.
- Be sure to follow doctors orders to support your injury case and remove doubt. You want to present the strongest case possible so the injury consequences are clear to everyone.
- Be aware of lapse in medical coverage when disabled. Whether you’re on disability, Access, Medicare or other coverage, know the cut-off dates to avoid financial responsibility.
- Is it more common for these cases to go to trial or get settled? It depends on the case and who and how many are at fault. Arbitration and mediation are typically more common these days due litigation’s high cost and extended time frame.
- How long does a traumatic injury case typically take from start to finish? The average is 12-18 months in most local and Federal courts. Much longer in Luzerne and Lackawanna counties.
- Do you have any referrals that I can contact? Yes we provide referrals on request (and with client approval).
- Why would your firm be the best choice for my case? The number one reason is start to finish… You never work through a general injury lawyer, paralegal or other office manager. It’s always 1-on-1 service from an Attorney very experienced in spine injury cases.
If there's a question we haven't answered or you would like to discuss your case in a free consultation, please contact our office.
(570) 788-4191 | 1-800-724-5700 | email@example.com
314 Main St.
Conyngham, PA 18219
TOLL FREE 800.724.5700
|Home||About Us||Personal Injury||Resources||Videos||Contact Us||Site Map|
|The personal injury and estate attorneys at Falvello Law proudly represent clients all over Northeastern PA including Carbon, Columbia, Lackawanna, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Montour, Pike, Schuylkill and Susquehanna counties. We welcome all clients and visitors to browse our web site for informational purposes only. Nothing on this site should be construed as formal legal advice, nor does the acknowledgement of this information constitute a client/attorney relationship. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.|