Since September 2019, he has served as Board Chairman of Recovery Rises Foundation, a foundation providing services to the post-treatment drug and alcohol recovery community.
From 2010 until 2019, he served as Attorney Advisor to the Hazleton Area High School Mock Trial Team, a team that has appeared in the District Finals five of those years including one district championship; one regional championship and a top ten finish at the state championships.
He has been appointed to serve as special litigation counsel for the North Pocono School District, Hazleton City, Hazleton Area School District, and the Conyngham Borough Municipal Authority.
He has served on the Executive Committee of the Wilkes-Barre Law and Library Association/Luzerne County Bar Association and currently serves on its Orphan’s Court Rules Committee; Federal Court Rules Committee and Civil Procedure Rules Committee.
For seven years, Attorney Falvello served as the Solicitor for the Luzerne County Register of Wills and has extensive experience before the Orphan’s Court, handling litigation as well as large and small estate administration.
Attorney Falvello is also a founding member of the Northeast Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, an association committed to the protection of victim’s rights. He served on its Board of Directors for twelve years.
He has endowed two scholarships that provide financial aid to students at Penn State Dickinson School of Law and was a major contributor to the schools’ campus renovation project in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
From 2016 to 2018, he continued his public service, serving as District Director and Senior Advisor to Congressman Lou Barletta of Pennsylvania’s 11th Congressional District.
His wife Christine is a retired Certified Financial Planner. They have three children: Anthony, an Orthopedic Surgeon; Alexis, a former Luzerne County Prosecutor for seven years and now Owner of the Falvello Law Firm; and Christina, a Healthcare Administrator. He and his wife have five grandchildren.
Past and Current Memberships:
- North American Brain Injury Society (NABIS) National Spinal Cord Injury Association (NSCIA) American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association – Middle District of PA Federal Courts Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Luzerne County Bar Association, President (2014 – 2016)
- Board of Counselors for the Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law Board Member for the Committee for Justice for All
- Penn State/Dickinson Law School Board of Counselors Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Life Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Life Member